We've Been Tagged
Our blog has been tagged by His Handmaidens blog, so here it goes...
Random Questions TagWhat kind of car would you like when you're older?
Next year, I would like a '67 Ford Mustang, but when I'm older (like 80) a wheelchair would be awesome! :D
Where would you want to live when you're older?
I'd prefer a house, but whatever works...
I'd prefer a house, but whatever works...
Do you want to go to college?
Yes, the School of Hard Knocks :D
How many siblings do you have?
Last time I counted 5, no wait, that was the time before... I think there are only two left.
Are you Random?
Of course I like bananas
How many children would you like to have when you're married?
2... one to make us rich, and one to make us famous! LOL
Boys or girls?
one of each?
This or That
City or Country girl?
depends on where my rich kid buys me a house :D
Gourmet meals or steak with a big salad?
What do rich people eat?
Flying or driving?
I'll probably borrow the kid's jet
Bike riding or swimming?
Both. Have you ever ridden a bike off a dock into a lake?
Neither have I...
Sports or no sports?
Sports
Books or movies?
Both, mainly books, most of the time movies though... wait, umm...
Outside or inside?
inside-out
School or chores?
How about neither?
Wednesday or Sunday?
Sunday
Friends or Family?
My family is crazy but my friends are crazier... I like them both
This or that?
Fried or scrambled eggs?
How about fried rice?
Pancakes or cereal?
Honey nut cheerios, no wait... cocoa puffs for Dave :D
Big meal or something small?
Depends on if I'm having a fat day! LOL
Movie or tv show?
movie
Favorites
What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Ski
What is your favorite meal?
I like food in general...
What is your favorite pass-time?
hanging out with friends and family
Where is your favorite place to read a good book?
Wherever a good book is to be found
What is your favorite vegetable?
Potato chips and french fries LOL
I think I'll tag:
Caleb and Josh
Naomi Holter
Virginia
Ruth Baer
Elijah Lofgren (since he follows our blog)
Sorry, it's late...


2 comments:
So we just post this on our blog and answer the questions?
My problem is that I dont know anyone else that blogs besides you guys, so our 'tagging back' options are pretty limited lol.
Caleb
Thank you!
Post a Comment