Thanksgiving Pictures
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at the Russell's house.
Thank you Si and Erin!!!
We always have a great time getting together with family and
really missed everyone who couldn't make it this year.
I didn't get to many pictures this year, but I hope you enjoy these ones!
Si's plate along with his personal stick of butter!!
Wait, I thought there were 21 rolls?
We all enjoyed Esther and Katherine playing their violins. I have had so much fun teaching them, I just hope they're having as much fun as me! It is amazing how much a two-year old
understands, even when you think there not listening!!!
Every year after dinner we get a wild game of Pit going!
Erin won at 175 and Brenda lost at -140!!! I posted a video of one round, hope you enjoy!
You will want to scroll down and pause the music at the bottom of the
page before watching the video.


No comments:
Post a Comment