Sunday, February 28, 2010



A few weeks ago, Caleb and Josh came up from Wyoming for the weekend. We had a good time skiing and bowling, playing games, eating ice cream... :D Thanks for being an encouragement to us while you were here! We are very blessed to have good Christian friends!

Here are a few pictures and videos from when they were here

Josh decided to take up snowboarding. It's okay Josh, we'll forgive you this time. :D

Caleb on skis


Below are a few videos of everyone going off a jump.
I hope you had as much fun going off the jumps as we had watching you! :D



After skiing, we went to Si and Erin's house and had dinner with them. We played a game called Last Word and then we played the Wii.
Brandon playing the Wii
Flynn flying on the Wii

Sunday afternoon we went bowling. I had to take this picture because I think it is the first time in my "bowling history" that I've won. I was pretty excited!
Flynn going for a strike
???
????
Levi doing a victory dance after the game

1 comment:

*~Virginia~* said...

ooooh, looks like you had lots of fun!!!!:-) I do love bowling! :-)