This past Saturday we had the opportunity to put on a concert at the Veteran's home.
It went really well and God blessed. We had a great time and we really appreciate everyone who helped us out with this ministry. Most importantly, we want to thank the veterans for being willing to sacrifice their lives to bring us freedom.
Thank you for your service to our country!
Flynn performing Rudy
One of our audience members :D
Our upcoming violinists and cellists :)
Lauren and Brandon playing Brian Boru's March
This picture is pretty blurry, but it is our string quartet
Vet's home videos!
Don't forget to scroll down and turn the music off before watching. Enjoy!


2 comments:
I bet they really loved this. Sweet Hour of Prayer was beautiful.
Kristy has her first cello lesson tomorrow, and if she's still playing when you guys come down, maybe we can play with piano, violins & cello.
Oh, and the nose flute. :-)
wow, that sounds fabulous! I'm sure everyone enjoyed it!
Hey Flynn and Lauren, I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loev you both!
Virginia
Post a Comment