Saturday, February 05, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.
It seems like we have lacked inspiration and time to post anything.
We went to a very beautiful wedding today and got some pictures so I thought I'd post those.
Mom setting up the cake before the ceremony
This is no laughing matter :0)
Anna and Esther
Flynn and Alesha
Lauren and Josiah
Seth and Nathan

It was a fun day!
It is fun to watch friends move into this new stage of life.
We hope God blesses your new life together!
Congrats Josh and Paige!

3 comments:

Joanna Grace said...

Very cool picts!! That was a fun wedding!!!

Rebekah said...

Very pretty- I like the trees in the back ground.

Naomi T. said...

I was just going to ask who the gorgeous bride was and suddenly realized... Paige! It's Paige!! Haha! Honestly, that was a beautiful cake. Your mom is amazing.

Your nieces and nephews are growing up so quickly!