Wyoming Trip

In the beginning of March, Flynn, Joanna,
and I took a trip to Wyoming to visit friends.
It was nice to get away, relax and enjoy godly fellowship.
We thoroughly enjoyed the visit!
Here are a few picts. from the trip:
Hiking






Believe me, it was as cold as it looks!
Back at the house

Playing Killer Uno :D
I was trying to fly there...
And of course, when there are instruments around,
we have to play them :)
Our always faithful and encouraging audience
Bowling

We had such a good time!
A big thank you to the Black family and the Mcnairs
for making us feel right at home!
On a side note, Flynn got us lost on the way home,
so you'll have to ask her about that.
She is never going to live that one down :D
The trip worked out great and we had so much fun.
I'm so glad Joanna went with us. :)
We laughed the entire time!
Please pray for her as she is in Alaska for the next
4 weeks working in a radio ministry.
We miss her very much but are excited
to see what God does in this ministry.
Until later...


4 comments:
This trip was epicly fantabulous! or should I say rad, because I'm trying to not use epic as much. . yes, getting lost definitely added to the experience and we saw a part of western wyoming we never would have seen without Flynn's faulty directions.
Luv you guys!
P.S. I think I will still these picts for my blog ;)
Hello Joanna!!!! That trip was fantabulous! :D Remember when I told you not to use the word groovy? I was tempted to use it just now to describe our trip... thought I'd let you know. lol Getting lost definitely added to the trip! It was hilarious the way you made fun of Flynn the whole way home! lol
Hope you are having a wonderful time up there in AK!
Lauren
You two are getting more beautiful each picture! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Our church just had it's preachers meeting (I was sick most of it, but I got to go on the last day:) it was nice to see friends but I missed you two very much.
ahh... Thanks Becky I miss you too.
For the record... it was funny how you made fun of me on our VERY SPEEDY trip home...... JOANNA!!!! :D
(Okay i'm good now that I got it out of my system!)
Love you guys,
Flynn
Post a Comment