Monday, September 26, 2011

I thought all of you hunters would appreciate
this true hunting story:


Here's a picture of the new world record whitetail buck.

It was taken by the cousin of a co-worker's sister's, uncle's,
best friend's, son-in-law's, niece's hairdresser's, neighbor's
ex-boyfriend's oldest nephew. Reportedly it will score
2603-1/8 by B&C standard and was shot in West Texas
on a really windy day, 85 degrees downhill, around a curve
at 900 yards with a .22 cal. rifle - one shot.

Supposedly, this deer had killed a Brahma bull, two Land
Rovers, and six Jehovah's Witnesses in the last two
weeks alone. They said it was winning a fight with
Bigfoot when it was shot. It has also been confirmed
that the buck had been seen drinking discharge
water from a nuclear power plant.

All this has been checked and confirmed on Snopes.

Really. Honest!!!

Sincerely,

Barack H. Obama

3 comments:

Joanna Grace said...

And I believe every word of this story. . . .Made me drewl :)

Joanna Grace said...

And I believe every word of this story. . . .Made me drewl :)

Hartley Family Blog said...

Well, it is true... Snopes said it was.