Monday, January 09, 2012

1 lazy Sunday afternoon

+

Frozen yogurt

+

M&Ms

+

1 cherry on top

=



Twisted Bliss!!!
We had so much fun taking the girls to get frozen yogurt the other day!
It was sure good! Here are a few crazy pictures from our afternoon :)
Good to the very last drop!
Like father...
Like son

4 comments:

Anna Banana said...

Aunties have the best role. Period. End of story.

It was awesome to catch up with you two, if not slightly unsettling. :-)

Galloping Guitarist said...

Cute! It looks very good! :-)

Naomi T. said...

I love all the pictures. :D And I love frozen yogurt too. Those kids are adorable. :) All of you. :) :)

Hartley Family Blog said...

Yes, aunties do have the best role ever! You know what is really great though? We can have fun with them and sugar em' up, then send them home! lol I love it!

Thanks for looking at our blog everyone! :)