My faithful Father, enduring Friend
Your tender mercy's like a river with no end
It overwhelms me, covers my sin
Each time I come into Your presence
I stand in wonder once again
Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day I fall on my knees
Your grace still amazes me
Oh, patient Saviour, You make me whole
You are the Author and the Healer of my soul
What can I give You, Lord, what can I say
I know there's no way to repay You
Only to offer You my praise
Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day I fall in my knees
Your grace still amazes me
What a wonderful Saviour we serve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Amazing!
Are you guys coming to the Preachers Meeting at Open Door Baptist this year?
Hey there! When are the Preachers meetings this year? I would love to come but don't know if it will work. We will be in Missoula in a few weeks so we may be coming to services on Sunday morning depending on when exactly we end up coming. :)
The Preachers meeting is April 2nd-3rd . . . so you probably won't be able to make it :( (btw I am Becky McGuffey's sister)
Aww....I was wondering if you were related to Becky. I really wish we could come to the meetings but we won't be able to make it. Hopefully we can come down in a few weeks though :) Good to hear from you! Tell Becky we said hello!
Post a Comment