Happy New Year!
Happy 2014 everyone! I hope everyone is doing well. We have been very busy recently. Working, orchestra, school, teaching, random road trips etc. I was going through some pictures and found a few that I forgot or was too busy to post. :) Hope you enjoy them!
We took these just a few weeks ago. What an amazing bird!
Christmas Time!
This year we went to Missoula for Christmas. It was strange not having Christmas in our own home, but it was very nice and relaxing. So relaxing that we had Christmas in our pjs! lol
I love this picture! Anyone want to guess what he is saying?
Fall 2013
Back this Fall we got a few
pictures of Si and Erin's kids.
Yes, they are stinkin' adorable!
I love this picture!














2 comments:
I'm pretty sure Arthur was saying, "I knew my AWSOME parents would come through on this gift!! "
~ ERIN
Haha. No, not even close. Better luck next time ;)
Post a Comment