I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
Hi Hartley Family!I just recently discovered your blog, and have placed in on our 'favorites' list. It has been wonderful to see all the pictures of your family. What fun!! - We'll be in touch.Blessings,Paige Rickel
What beautiful pictures!! :-) Thanks for sharing.
Hello Paige,It was good to hear from you! I hope you and your family are well. Does your family have a blog? I'd love to keep in touch with you!Take care!Lauren
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Hartley Family!
I just recently discovered your blog, and have placed in on our 'favorites' list. It has been wonderful to see all the pictures of your family. What fun!!
- We'll be in touch.
Blessings,
Paige Rickel
What beautiful pictures!! :-) Thanks for sharing.
Hello Paige,
It was good to hear from you! I hope you and your family are well. Does your family have a blog? I'd love to keep in touch with you!
Take care!
Lauren
Post a Comment