I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
How cute!I miss you girls a lot. Ya'll were so sweet and fun at camp. How are you doing? You can email me at analiz.79@gmail.com:-)
Hey Anna,We miss you, too! Are you going back to camp this year? I wish I could, but I don't think I'll be able to. I hope all is going well for you. I'll try to email you soon!Lauren
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How cute!
I miss you girls a lot. Ya'll were so sweet and fun at camp. How are you doing? You can email me at analiz.79@gmail.com
:-)
Hey Anna,
We miss you, too! Are you going back to camp this year? I wish I could, but I don't think I'll be able to.
I hope all is going well for you. I'll try to email you soon!
Lauren
Post a Comment