Tuesday, May 05, 2009

In April, we went to Lauren's senior banquet.  It was so much fun getting dressed up and spending the evening with the other seniors and "upcoming" seniors.  Hope you enjoy the pictures.


Getting Ready





Katherine was excited to do her hair, too!  :D
 



The Banquet
Glacier Camp (The banquet was held at this lodge on Flathead Lake)

The Senior Girls
 
Flathead Lake

:D









The variety of shoes was very interesting  :D
 
??????  The "Thing"  ??????
Stephanie

Flynn's version of "Abstract Art"

3 comments:

*~Virginia~* said...

LOL, looks like fun! :) Lauren, I LOVE your dress! :) and Flynn, I love your hair! When did you get that done?

Elizabeth McDonnell said...

How fun! I REALLY like the picture of Lauren and Flynn sitting on the bench. You both look beautiful!

Lizzie

paigelizabeth said...

Hello Lauren & Flynn!
You both are so beautiful! Isn't fun getting "done up"! :-) It looks like you had a lovely evening. I am SO looking forward to seeing you both on the 23rd at the HC Graduation! It's been way too long since I've seen or talked with you girls.
See you soon ~
Love,
Paige R.
jrickl@centurytel.net