Monday, May 04, 2009

The Last of the Skiing Pictures (for this ski season anyway. :D)

I know, this is kind of late, but I really wanted to share these pictures with you!  Hope you enjoy them.

A week before ski season was over, we got about 2 feet of powder.  
It made for excellent skiing and we were able to do some pretty extreme
runs very easily because of the good snow.
This is looking up a run that we (Flynn, Stephanie, and I)
had just come down.
True Story:  We were headed down a run that we had never 
taken before.  Not sure exactly where to go, we just kept heading
straight down the run.  Thankfully, a ski patrol came before we had
gone down too far and told us we were headed towards a cliff.  The 
yellow cliff sign had fallen down and we were headed directly towards the drop off without even knowing it.  

Above is a picture of the cliff we were headed towards.
                           Stephanie sitting by the cliff

We had a really good time that day, and we're thankful that 
God is always watching over us!

No comments: