Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Youth Group at SilverWood Theme Park

Hey Everyone,

Last Saturday all of our youth group went
 to SilverWood Theme Park for the day. 
We had a really good time! 
Here are some of the pictures we got while we were there.  
Hope you enjoy them!
Hannah and Sierra

The Panic Plunge


Our Driver
Cousin Itt   :D

Waiting to get on Tremors

Kelly and Levi
Lauren
Stephanie and Bethany
AfterShock
This has to be my favorite picture from the whole trip!  
It makes me laugh every time I look at it!  LOL  
We love you Hannah!

Heading to our next destination

Hannah and Sierra talking to each other  :D

Heading into Roller Coaster alley
Looking up at the new roller coaster

Bethany and Flynn



Some of the group

Dave was having way too much fun on the elephants!  LOL 
 He definitely livened up the day!





This is what happens when when you take Hannah 
out to dinner after a long day in SilverWood...


3 comments:

Caleb and Joshua Black said...

Wow, that place looks awesome! I never even knew it existed. I will have to go there someday.

I have to admit I never got the whole 'Cousin It' thing, so I looked it up and once I became enlightened as to who on earth Cousin It is (or was), I about died laughing :D

It looks like you all had fun. Good pics :)

Caleb

Anonymous said...

Man! They have a lot more stuff since I was there.

Brandon

*~Virginia~* said...

looks like lots of fun!!!!! :-) I wanted to go to an amusement park nearby, but I just found out that its closed for the year!!! :-(
oh well!:-)