We Know You’re Looking...
And We Know You’re Listening...
so where are all the comments???
I know we have posted this before, but we fear that our fellow bloggers and friends are afraid to comment. We don't bite... we're really not so scary, so please just say hello! Let us know what you think. We'd love to hear how you are doing. For those you who look at our blog regularly, but do not comment... ( we won't mention any names) Please leave a comment... even if you remain anonymous. :D
We want to hear from you!!!


10 comments:
Hey Lauren and Flynn,
Wow! Can you believe it? I am finally leaving a comment. Your blog is great, and you do a great job updating it. Have a great day!
Your bestest sister-in-law,
Kelli
Hi Lauren and Flynn. Just checking in to say hey....so "Hey". Great blog by the way. Helps me keep track of what is going on in your neck of the woods.
The eldest Black in the Black clan. (Pastor Black)
Oh my word! Sorry I haven't been commenting you guys! I just went back through the last couple of posts and got all caught up again.
Miss you!!!
Lizzie
Hey Everyone,
Thanks for commenting. Wow Kelli, I'm very impressed that you commented! Good job! LOL Due to the fact that I have we have tow other sister-in-laws I won't comment on the whole bestest sister-in-law thing! :D
Good to hear from you Pastor Black! How are things going for you in Wyoming? Tell everyone we said hello.
Lizzie, we miss you so much! We don't have any plans to drive to Ohio in the near future, but I'm hoping that we will soon and can stop by to visit you. Remember, Montana is a great place to visit and you could always come up and go skiing with us! :D
Ummm... I do comment. BTW that was a very funny post of the cow. I laughed. Inside anyway.
Brandon W.
Hey guys,
I check in every few days...call me a silent spectator.
Thank you guys for getting me started off blogging. I am enjoying it...even if no one really even looks at it lol :)
Caleb
Caleb, we do look at your blog, we're just "silent spectators".... :D haha jk
We visit your blog every now and then...
His Handmaidens,
thanks for commenting. I always enjoy looking at your blog! keep it up!!!!!
It's really strange, we like know all the same people, but yet we don't really know each other??!!
Anyways, thanks for stopping by!!
Flynn
Hello Lauren and Flynn,
Nice blog! Your cow? It is nice to see how you are all doing. Looks like a fun trip to Silverwood. You are brave to ride the roller coasters! Tell your Mom and Dad and sister hi and well the list can go on. Thanks!
Mrs. Black from Wyoming
Post a Comment