Monday, December 28, 2009

Into the New Year

Hello Everyone,

We hope you have all had a good year and are excited to see what God has in store for us in the coming year! The past year has been filled with many trials but on top of everything God has blessed us exceeding abundantly above all that we could ever ask or think! Our God is far greater than our minds can explore and we are so grateful to him for all the blessings he has bestowed on us! I'm not one for New Year's resolutions but I do think that each one of us should get a goal for the new year. Proverbs says that where there is no vision the people perish. Why not set a godly goal for the new year? Allow God to use you for a purpose greater than yourself. Develop a relationship with God that will get through the hard times and bring joy in the good times. Follow God in all you do!


Draw nigh to God and he will draw nigh to you.
James 4:8

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Psalm 18:2-3

HAPPY NEW YEAR!




1 comment:

Caleb and Joshua Black said...

Amen.
Lord willing, we will be used by God more in 2010, than we ever have before. That is a Biblical resolution! :)
I hope that we can do something big for God this year.
Praying for you guys,

Caleb