Here are a few pictures from the Bible conference we went to a few weeks ago. If you have never gone to the Big Sky Bible Conference you've missed out. It is really a blessing and the singing is like nothing else you've ever heard. I heard someone describe it as a week of "heaven on earth." The preaching is great, the singing is great, and the fellowship is a blessing. I encourage you to put it on your calendar for next year! Anyway, here are a few picts that we took during the week.
Alyssa was really enjoying herself :)
Ping pong after church one night
On the hike to Agnus Lake
Nice Brandon :)
Thanks for letting us get a pict. of you Clara :)
I'm not exactly sure what Caleb and Brandon were doing here, but we humored them by taking pictures. lol
Anna and Lauren
Trying to help him back up...
We decided to let him go... :)
Flynn and I went to Woodland Park a
few weeks ago and got some picts.
Here are a few of them


6 comments:
Nice picts Lauren!!! I love the one of you by the tree. You're right about Dillon being a "week of heaven on earth." Seriously amazing!!!
I am glad that I was entertaining enough, that you uploaded so many photos of me... I feel so special.
Hanging upside-down like that on my backpack was surprisingly comfortable. Glad you finally posted about the BSBC. I guess I need to get to work too...
Oh and one more thing... I think that it's cruel and unusual to laugh and take pictures of someone while their life hangs dangling off a cliff like that. Just so you know, people, that is the true Lauren Hartley.
No Brandon, that is not the true Lauren Hartley. If it was the true Lauren Hartley, I would have stepped on your fingers and taken a picture while you were falling! LOL Now that would have been entertaining! :D
I am actually finding this conversation entertaining.
Caleb
me too
Post a Comment