Sorry, I forgot to add this video to our post about the Bible conference. This is the famous flautist that we have all been so anxious to meet and see perform. I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
7 comments:
This is pretty much amazing.
Does anyone know who the nose flautist is?
I'd like to book her for a show.
I love my pastor's comment in there.
I couldn't hear what your Pastor said... what was it? I know there were a lot of funny comments being made though. :)
He said, I thought I said no syncopated music. ha ha
But upon listening to it again I am not sure what he really said. That's what I thought he said the other day when I saw it. But now I am not sure.
I'll be signing autographs in the foyer on September 2nd, 2015 if anyone is interested. Perhaps I'll have an album out at that time.
Actually, this video will probably haunt me someday.
I think its funny now, but...
You girls are terrific. Keep up the shennanigans!
Post a Comment