Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The time has come...

to announce the WINNER

of our Starbucks gift card giveaway!!!



Who will it be?


Who will be sipping on a latte next?



The suspense is building...


The excitement is growing...


And the winner is...



Brandon Watkins!!!!



Congratulations and thanks for participating!

Be sure to congratulate the winner :)

9 comments:

Elizabeth McDonnell said...

Enjoy your Starbucks, Brandon! :)

Brandon Watkins said...

Yay! Thanks Guys! That's so exciting! Except, now you will chase all your other blogger friends off with that picture. BUt that's ok I'll still keep coming back.

Emily McDonnell said...

Congratulations, Brandon!

Naomi T. said...

Congrats!! :)

Joanna Grace said...

I officially hate you (wait that's not christian) I very MUCH so dislike your winning of the starbucks card. Wait, Joanna, be nice.
CONGRATS!

Anna Banana said...

You get a gold star Brandon.
Nicely done.

Hartley Family Blog said...

It is such a bummer that I can't seem to find your address, Brandon... too bad.

Brandon Watkins said...

That's ok. Consider it a belated birthday present from me then.

Hartley Family Blog said...

LOL Don't worry, it will be in the mail shortly. :)