Starbucks Giveaway
We are thrilled by the way all of you have jumped to the task of commenting on our blog, so we thought we might reward you for all the extra effort. It also appears that there may be some of you who are still a little too shy to say hello, so we wanted to present a challenge to you. Starting today we are collecting comments for a STARBUCKS GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY. For those of you who are Starbucks addicts and are to shy to comment, we want to get you in the competitive spirit! On October 15, 2010 we will be doing a drawing for a $15.00 Starbucks gift card.
WILL YOU RISE TO THE CHALLENGE?
Here are the rules: You can comment once a day for the following fourteen days. On the 15, we will put all the comments in a bucket and pick the winner! Just remember, you can only comment once a day, but the more days you comment, the better chance you have to win. If you become a follower of our blog before the 15th, you get an extra entry into the contest. Tell your family, tell your friends, tell your neighbors. (comments made from pets or deceased persons, ie George Washington or Elvis, will be disqualified) Be creative and have fun!
Warning: This may be addicting!


57 comments:
You guys are sadly desperate...
Hmm....Well, We dont have a Starbucks here but I will post for the fun of it.
Post #1
Hey, no matter if you have a Starbucks or not. Just think, you can bring the card with you to the Bible conference next year. :D
I am so excited for these challenge! You can bet I'm in!!! Dude I love free stuff!!!! and to think, I commented without the free incentive!!
Commenting... There is a Starbucks here in S'toon... wait! I think I have seen something like 2 or 3 of them around... :-)
Brandon, you say they are 'sadly desperate' but I notice, you posted a comment.... Just saying! :D
GAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST!!! HURRY UPPPPPPPP!
Is posting comment even though she hates coffee. :is excited:
Post #1... :) :)
Joanna!!! I am making fun of you by using exclamation points to end every sentence in my post! I am sorry! I just couldn't resist! :)
This is my second post!!!!
Caleb!
Are we supposed comment again on this post? Or wait for a new one? :-)
Or does this count as #2?
Should I end this post with another ? ? ;-)
Caleb! If you have ever talked to Joanna you should know that she's a pretty exciting person! Therefore, exclamation points are necessary!
Hi! I'm new to your blog, this is a fun way to start!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2nd post!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to have yuo on board Sharon. Welcome!
Posto Numero Tres! Post number three.
figured I'd better squeeze this in before midnight.
nice excuse to not have to post anything for 2 weeks
Alright, I'm in! :)
WhooHoo!! Love starbucks!
Post #3... :)
I think I shall humor you guys once agaiN AND ADD ANOTHER COMMENT FOR ANOTHER DAY. AND i ACCIDENTALLY HIT CAPS LOCK AND DECIDED TO LEAVE IT ON AFTER THAT.
boom. . .boom. . boom. . that's what comes to my mind at this time of night. . .
Are we supposed to put what # of post it is for us? if so... this is #2 for me!
Number 4 for me.
Okay, you guys need to be way more creative here. We made start adding by by creativity! LOL
I love Starbucks!!
This is the fifth time I have posted in this most monumental of posting contests.
I will not shout like Joanna.
I will not tease like Brandon.
I will just make weird statements such as "Cottage cheese looks nothing like a cottage."
And now a Haiku about caffiene.
I love caffiene lots
and Starbucks sells the caffiene
so I want to win
This is Jason and Kelli commenting, so this counts as two entries :>) finally we got one of our comments to come through, since we post comments all the time, we just don't understand. WE are so excited to win the $51 starbucks gift card. Yippee!
Hey, Lauren...I ate at Olive Garden the other day, and our waitress reminded me SO much of you!!! It made me miss you. :(
Interesting. . . something interesting. . . like how my Mom thought I was switched at birth. . .
Joanna we all know you were switched at birth.... I mean, the rest of your family is so..... normal!
hehe
Love ya!
What will you guys try if you win the gift card?
Well, when I win, I'm going to get a White chocolate, pumpkin spice latte. They are amazing!!! lol
Lauren
I really miss you Lizzie! I really wish we lived closer. I'm still hoping to head back to Ohio one of these days and visit you on the way. It would be so fun to catch up with you and meet the rest of your family.
Lauren
I think the caramel frappes are the best - - with extra caramel is even better. I can taste it already! :)
The white chocolate, pumpkin spice latte is amazing!! And that deserved an exclamation mark!
White chocolate and pumpkin? Strange. Anything new you'd try?
I think that you can tell who wants to win. I hope I win... I really wanna! I really should. The dedication, oh the dedication that I put into winning.
Obviously, I deserve to win!!! and when I do, I'll totally buy that white chocolate, pumpkin spice. I know it doesn't sound good, but it sure does taste good!
I would love to see you again, Lauren, if you're ever in the area. Or who knows, maybe someday I'll visit you! :)
P.S.
I should win, because I was the 40th comment.
I love Starbucks Java Chip Frappe! Yummy! :)
~Emmy
How long to go? I could do this for months!
coffee sounds so good right now. I'm trying to go a full day without it. . .
I was thinking about that. But why?
Here's my comment for the day. Only two more days, and the suspense will be over. :)
I am only commenting for the coffee not because I blog.What is a blog anyway?By the way Jason and Kelli, this is Erin, Esther,Alyssa, Kat and Arthur.... that counts for 5 entries.
oops. I almost forgot to comment today.
Well here is my comment!
Hope to be sipping on a frapp here pretty soon.
Eli D. McDonnell
Numero 50. That deserves a win. because it's better than 40.
The bird flew. :)
I want starbuckers oopps typOOOoooo i want cofffeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa O.o heheheheh i am a crazy child!!! coffee!!!!!!!! more coffeee more cooooooooffffffeeeeeeeeee mooooooooore cofeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cooooooooffffffeeeeeeeeee
cooooooooffffffeeeeeeeeee :):)
So, who won?
when is the next Starbucks drawing? Kathy
Post a Comment