Thursday, September 23, 2010

We Know You’re Looking...

And We Know You’re Listening...


so where are all the comments???


I know we have posted this before, but we fear that our fellow bloggers and friends are afraid to comment. We don't bite... we're really not so scary, so please just say hello! Let us know what you think. We'd love to hear how you are doing. For those you who look at our blog regularly, but do not comment... ( we won't mention any names) Please leave a comment... even if you remain anonymous. :D


We want to hear from you!!!


38 comments:

Anonymous said...

You already posted that...

Anna Banana said...

I'm watching you (enter: creepy music)

Hartley Family Blog said...

Brandon, I have a feeling that is you... you are not allowed to remain anonymous! LOL But seriously, thanks for the comments. We going to keep posting the same thing over and over until we get more comments!!! LOL

Joanna Grace said...

I follow you. . . I think I might use this on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh, Brandon... um no! It's uh... me, Kevin.

Anonymous said...

I like cheese.

Anonymous said...

Cheese me no likey!!!

Anonymous said...

Man Kevin, long time no talk. What's up?

Anonymous said...

Not much, just posting random things on the Hartley's blog so they don't get mad at me.
After this I am going to go kill a goldfish. Hee hee.

I only posted this post btw :D

Anonymous said...

Hello Hartley Family from Powell Wyoming!! Guess who it could possibly be. Betcha cant.

Anonymous said...

This is the BlogSpot Comment Police enforcing the animal protection code 25A due to comment #9.

We are concerned that one of your followers may be a member of the anti-animals rights group PETA (people eating tasty animals) Any further offenses will result in investigation of all parties involved. We will continue monitoring any activity on this blog.

Sincerely,

UGFA (Universal Goldfish Association)

Hartley Family Blog said...

I knew a man from Powell, Wyoming. Whether in the body or out of the body, I can not tell.

(inside joke) :D

Hartley Family Blog said...

Oh by the way... My guess is Pastor Black. :) Let me think... yes, that is my final answer.

Anonymous said...

I still anonymously pick my nose.

Caleb and Joshua Black said...

Who are all these weird people on here?

Caleb

Naomi T. said...

wow... I guess I haven't been watching my dashboard carefully enough! Lol. You surprised me. Font size and all that. Don't worry. No permanent harm done.

*drinks water*

Ok. So, you know who I am. Or you think you know who I am. Lol. Just had a funny thought: Flynn, I've known you since you were a baby. That seems impossible.

*slaps the guy who is picking his nose*

Btw, did I ever tell you (this is not flattery. Just sayin'.) that we are still blown away by your girls' violin skills? (It's not just because I live in Saskatchewan. Don't even go there.) I find such joy in seeing young people using their God given talents.

*Watches animal protection code 25A ride off into the sunset*

Oy.

Despite my Baptist heritage, I love Pirates of the Caribbean. All three of them. (Though, the third has the best soundtrack.) Now you know my dark side.

*grin*

This is serious, now. I hope you don't mind seeing a little wackiness. ;) I simply had to keep up with the spirit of things.

:hugs: God bless! :micro waves: :exits:

Anonymous said...

Knock, knock.

Galloping Guitarist said...

So, this is really bad of me, not good sportsmanlike at all. So first off I'll say sorry! Please forgive me!
Now the confession, I haven't been reading your blog even though you've been following mine for probably over a year. Yikes! So sorry. I can see that I've been missing out on a LOT of good stuff! Like, pictures! My biggest (well not quite biggest) weakness (horses override it but pictures of horses...). I LOVE pictures! And I can see that who ever is taking the pictures that are posted on here is a good photographer! Way to go! :-)

Now that my confession is over, and I'm going to try and check back here (and leave comments) soon. I hope you two lovely ladies have a wonderful day! :-)
Lydia

Anonymous said...

Who's there?

Hartley Family Blog said...

I don't want to mention any names, but I do know who still anonymously picks their nose... Really! You should be embarrassed to publish that! :D

Anonymous said...

We're not weird... we're amazing! LOL

Hartley Family Blog said...

Hey Naomi.

Good to hear from you :) I hope you are doing well.
So are you coming back to the states any time soon... mainly Montana? It would be so fun to get together and practice again!

Tell your family hello for us!

Lauren

Hartley Family Blog said...

Hey Lydia,

I'm glad to see you're finally checking our blog. We look forward to having you comment more often *hint* :D Good to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Dwayne. (knock knock)

Anonymous said...

Who's there?

Anonymous said...

Dwayne.

Anonymous said...

Dwayne who?

Anonymous said...

Dwayne the bathtub - I'm dwowning!

Anonymous said...

I think I lost my shillelagh!

Anonymous said...

knock, knock

Anonymous said...

once, I injured my uvula. It hurt

Anonymous said...

and I am a boy!

Anonymous said...

Who's there?

Hartley Family Blog said...

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Wendy who?

Anonymous said...

Wendy last time you took a bath?!

Anonymous said...

I like dust bunnies.

Lindsey said...

Just thought I'd stop and say hi as I found your blog through Naomi's blog. This is Lindsey Sorgard. :)

I love all the pictures you post! You guys live in such a beautiful area!