Sunday, September 05, 2010

Isaiah and Becky's Wedding
On Saturday, September 4th, Flynn and I had the privilege of playing our violins at a friend's wedding. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever attended. It was a blessing and encouragement to see two young people, who have strived to keep the Lord first in their life and stay pure, get married. It was an honor to play for this happy occasion!

Congratulations Isaiah and Becky!

The wedding took place on the grounds of the Daly Mansion. It was beautiful there!

Of course, we couldn't resist getting a few pictures because it was such a gorgeous area! :D



Random picture of a cloud that looked like a poodle. :D

2 comments:

Lizzie McDonnell said...

That does look like a very beautiful place. I enjoyed seeing the pictures!

Rebekah said...

Hey! I just go into blogging about a week ago... nice pics ;)
I miss you guys a lot and you two did awesome at the wedding, I was so honored that you played for it!
BTW your Mom makes amzing looking cakes.