Friday, November 26, 2010


Back to Bloggin'
I know it has been awhile since we've posted much. November has gone by so quickly and we are coming up on a new year. God has blessed us tremendously in
this past year and we thank him for it!

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving.
We did our usual meal, game of Pit,
and just enjoyed each others fellowship.
It was very fun!
I had to get some pictures of the table
Everything was delicious!
(Just for the record, that is sparkling cider at the table)
I had to get a picture of the place settings.
It is really fun to be able to use my china on Thanksgiving!
In my opinion, this is the most important corner of the day.
A creamer for each pot of coffee and fixin's to make more. :D


More random pictures

These are from my b-day party back in October.
It was fun to spend time with everyone.
I'm not sure how Pastor got roped into this picture :)
I think my eyes were closed in terror in this pict.


Senior Pictures

Flynn is a senior this year!
Here are a few shots from this fall.

3 comments:

Brandon Watkins said...

I see you're drinking creamer in your coffee...
Is that because you think you're fat?... ... ... ... ... ...
Cuz you're not. You could be drinking whole cream if you wanted to.

Caleb and Joshua Black said...

Apple cider you say? Like, the happy cider?

Caleb

Hartley Family Blog said...

Brandon-- computer hacking skills, bow hunting skills, coffee making skills...

Yeah Caleb, it kept me pretty happy :D Actually, (sparkling apple cider) is amazing! *note* "amazing"