Hey, Long time no talking. I'm at Bible college in Nipawin, SK. I think you get my updates right? Any how you can always get a hold of me through the blog. :-) Hannah
Good to hear from you Hannah! :) How is Bible college going? I hope you are all doing well :) If you ever make it to this area again let us know so we can catch up! That would be fun :) Thanks for commenting!
4 comments:
Hey,
Long time no talking. I'm at Bible college in Nipawin, SK. I think you get my updates right?
Any how you can always get a hold of me through the blog. :-)
Hannah
Good to hear from you Hannah! :) How is Bible college going? I hope you are all doing well :) If you ever make it to this area again let us know so we can catch up! That would be fun :) Thanks for commenting!
Lauren
Lovely pictures... wow. How much time has passed since we were *very* young?? :)
I just suddenly realized what was so different about Flynn's smile. :D Congratulations!!! :D
Post a Comment