Hey was going to tell u the same thing Anna told u. She took the words right out of my mouth. Just wanted to tell u Lindsay is getting married next Saturday. :(
Sorry I for got to put my name on here. I thought that after I posted it. The sad face is because it is my sister getting married and I will be the last 1 at home. I am happy and sad at the same time. Jayme LaRue
8 comments:
Probably because it IS really humorous. Preacher actually put this on the church bulletin board.
:-)
I can think of 2 reasons.
1. You actually own a Labrador.
2. You live in Montana.
Yes, it is true: We have 1 black lab and two yellow labs. We just found a home for another one that I'm pretty sure was a meth lab. LOL
Hey was going to tell u the same thing Anna told u. She took the words right out of my mouth. Just wanted to tell u Lindsay is getting married next Saturday. :(
Why the sad face Mr./Mrs. Anonymous??
Yes, I'm curious about the sad face as well? Who are you Mr./Mrs. Anonymous?
Sorry I for got to put my name on here. I thought that after I posted it. The sad face is because it is my sister getting married and I will be the last 1 at home. I am happy and sad at the same time.
Jayme LaRue
Haha! That's great. Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment