Winter Wonderland
We've gotten so much snow in the past two days that
we aren't really sure what to do with it all.
It started snowing early Wednesday morning and by
Wednesday night we had accumulated 20+ inches.
Now the temperature is dropping.
I think it was about 5 above last night.
All the snow has been insulating the house
and it has been nice and toasty inside.
It sure is beautiful outside!
In case you were wondering, that mysterious object under the snow is our picnic table.
Zoe's house turned into an igloo overnight.
I think she is enjoying the warmth from
her house being insulated by the snow.


2 comments:
Awww! I love the last pic of Zoe and the doghouse! =)
Wow, we have a lot too, but you have us beat. Kristy & I were thinking about spending this week there, but it didn't work out. I'm glad now, we would have been stuck!
I like the dog house pic too. :-)
Post a Comment