Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Random...

Sorry, we haven't been keeping our blog updated much recently. It is not for lack of things going on, but more for lack of anything of interest to our readers. Life has been busy.

Our concert this last weekend was amazing!!! We played our violins for about 20 hours just last week. It was well worth it though for the Summer Classical Pops concert on Saturday night. Rumor has it that there were around 2,000 people in attendance and I believe it. People were everywhere with lawn chairs and blankets enjoying the summer evening. The music was great too. We played a few patriotic songs that really got the crowd excited!

Other random news: I hit a deer the other night and thankfully, it didn't cause any damage to my car. Right after that we saw the cutest baby fox that I totally wanted to bring home with me. If only foxes and chickens could be friends...

We went biking and hiking in Glacier Park. It sure is beautiful up there :) We didn't get to see any wildlife this time, but that is okay because I didn't want to have to out ride a grizzly on a bike. Believe me, the grizzly would have caught me, the way I ride a bike!

Sunday night we had a singspiration and BBQ with church. It was great fun! We enjoyed getting together and playing our violins with everyone and even attempting a little fiddle music :D It is a blessing to have fellowship with other Christians around God's Word.

Anyway, enough of the randomness... we will update with pictures soon!

Goodnight to all of our blogger friends!

1 comment:

Joanna Grace said...

Oh Yes! The fiddle music!!! :)