A few weeks ago we took a family vacation to Spokane, WA. I don't know about the rest of the family, but I just needed to get away and relax for a few days. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip and I'm so glad we got to go! Actually, I wouldn't mind going back and staying for a bit longer :)
Of course, I couldn't resist putting some pictures up of our furry, little, rodent friends :)

We were there during the spring runoff and got to see the Spokane River at an incredible stage. This is in Riverfront Park in the middle of Spokane. I could have stayed there for hours enjoying the scenery.
A few months back, I heard a message on "What Wows You?" I have to say, this really "wowed" me. It was absolutely amazing! The biggest thing that "wows" me though, is that the mighty God created the powerful water and controls it all. This river amazed and intimidated me, but even more amazing is that the God who created such a thing would be my Saviour and Friend!
I couldn't stand a chance against a raging river but my best Friend and Saviour controls it all!
I kind of have a thing for bridges and this one was really beautiful :)
Of course, we had to get pictures with this giant wagon. I really wish we could get one for the church playground! lol It even has a slide in the handle!
Did I mention that I have a thing for glass front buildings...


3 comments:
Love this post. Great "documentation" of the trip. I am all about documentation.
Flynn's hair has gotten sooooo long. Sorry we missed you guys last trip... someday we'll catch up. You two are like Kristy and I, just a couple years behind and way more musical. :-) (though I don't believe you can play the noseflute. Just sayin')
Yes, I have never played the nose flute, but I'm all about the mouth harp! lol I don't about musical though... you have never heard us practice! :D
I hope we can get together with you soon. We sure enjoyed visiting with you and that delicious chicken dinner at your house that one time. :D You and Kristy are such a blessing and encouragement to us!
Hey glad you guys had fun. I love Spokane and riverfront Park in probably one of my favorite places to hang out- if given the choice....and it being a wonderful running spot might have something to do with it.
Post a Comment