sorry for not seeing this sooner I was up in Seeley lake 4 the weekend just me and a neighbor camping. My nephews r 7, 5, and , 3 and 1 on the way in January. Well i will get more once Lindsay and her husband have kids. I did have a good time with my nephews and there parents while they were here. I will write a lot more 2 u soon in an email. I am bad at email since i do facebook. Jayme
3 comments:
is that a nephew of ur's? My 3 nephews were just her with there parents 4 a week and 4 days.
Jayme
Yes, that is Arthur, Si and Erin's youngest. Isn't he adorable?! :D Aww, how old are your nephews? I hope you had a good time with them!
sorry for not seeing this sooner I was up in Seeley lake 4 the weekend just me and a neighbor camping. My nephews r 7, 5, and , 3 and 1 on the way in January. Well i will get more once Lindsay and her husband have kids. I did have a good time with my nephews and there parents while they were here. I will write a lot more 2 u soon in an email. I am bad at email since i do facebook.
Jayme
Post a Comment