Saturday, August 20, 2011

MY FIRST RODEO

Yep, That's right!
I had never been to a rodeo before.
NEVER!
I didn't even feel like a real Montanan...

But, that all changed on Friday night!
I finally went to the rodeo!
I only felt a little out of place 'cause I didn't have my cowboy boots and hat, or a pie-plate sized belt buckle, but, I still had a BLAST!

I love this first picture, it says it all!

Big Sky. Mountains. Rodeo.


Sorry about the picture quality. They were taken with my IPOD...

5 comments:

Galloping Guitarist said...

Way to go! I love rodeos, and have been to exactly, 2. :-) LOL! The rest of my family doesn't like rodeos. Oh well.

Joanna Grace said...

I told you you could borrow my cowboy boots :)

Anna Banana said...

Sa-weet! Its about time you experienced true Montana culture. ;-)

Hartley Family Blog said...

LOL I'm amused that you all commented on this post. Can't tell what you are into :) But just so you know Joanna, it brought out the "inner-hick" in me.

Rebekah said...

Rodeos' are so much fun! I went to two this past summer and they were a blast!