MW4: Violin Virtuoso and Beethoven February 25, 2012 - 7:30pm Whitefish Performing Arts Center February 26, 2012 - 3:00pm Kalispell - Flathead High School Performance Hall Glacier Symphony John Zoltek, Conductor Nigel Armstrong, Violin (Mayuko Kamio has cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances) Armanini......................Rivers Rushing Forward (GSC Commissioned new work) Tchaikovsky................Violin Concerto in D Major Beethoven...................Symphony No. 7 in A Major Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 3:00 PM Flathead High School 644 4th Ave West Kalispell, MT 59901 Phone: (406) 257-3241 Website: www.gscmusic.org E-Mail: info@gscmusic.org |
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Lauren and Flynn,
How are you doing? I've missed keeping up with you recently! How are you both doing?
Virginia Keckler
Hey Virginia! Good to hear from you. We've been good. Flynn is busy with school. She is taking 18 credits and working as a nanny. I'm working full time and teaching music. We both play in the symphony orchestra here and are just finishing up with a concert weekend. Life has been crazy busy, but good. :) How are you? How's school going?
Wow, that's so exciting! I'm glad you both are doing well! It certainly sounds like you are both keeping very busy! :) I'm doing well, and school is going well too. I am a sophmore now and taking 19 credits. I'm at West Coast Baptist now and loving it.
Post a Comment