Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Things

Sometimes it is fun to sit back and count your blessings.
 It is good to be reminded of all that God has done for us.
Here are a few of the things I was thinking
 about over the past few days that I'm thankful for.

-  Sunshine
-  Sunburns
-  My Bible
-  Opening my Bible to exactly the verse I was thinking 
about even when I'm not looking for the verse.
-  Chocolate covered coffee beans  :)
-  Church
-  Playing tennis with friends
-  Rain
-  Coffee mugs
-  Music
-  Books
-  Crawling into bed after a long productive day
 -  Curling Irons :)
-  Car washes
-  Singing
-  Getting a letter or mail
-  Woodstoves
-  Fresh fruit
-  Mochas
-  Yellow Labs
-  Family
-  Baggy sweatshirts
-  Carhartts
-  Music students
-  Laughter
-  Thunderstorms
-  Rain covered grass and trees
-  Fresh picked flowers
-  Pixie Sticks :)
-  A friend calling or emailing you just because they care.

The list could go on and on but I'm out of time.
Remember to take time to thank God daily.
He really does care about the "little things" in our lives!

No comments: