Complete in Christ
I heard this song yesterday
and it was really a blessing to me.
The Lord is our portion and it
is good to be reminded of that.
God is so good toward us!
and it was really a blessing to me.
The Lord is our portion and it
is good to be reminded of that.
God is so good toward us!
Complete in Thee! no work of mine
May take, dear Lord, the place of Thine;
Thy blood hath pardon bought for me,
And I am now complete in Thee.
Yea, justified! O blessed thought!
And sanctified! Salvation wrought!
Thy blood hath pardon bought for me,
And glorified, I too, shall be!
Complete in Thee—no more shall sin,
Thy grace hath conquered, reign within;
Thy voice shall bid the tempter flee,
And I shall stand complete in Thee.
Complete in Thee—each want supplied,
And no good thing to me denied;
Since Thou my portion, Lord, wilt be,
I ask no more, complete in Thee.
Dear Savior! when before Thy bar
All tribes and tongues assembled are,
Among Thy chosen will I be,
At Thy right hand—complete in Thee.
Thou art my portion, O Lord:
I have said that I would keep thy words.
I have said that I would keep thy words.
Psalm 119:57


1 comment:
I love this song! My church's choir sang it at our April meeting
Post a Comment