yeah completely understand, haha. I don't think we've met, unless we've met in Asia. I just saw your comment on someone's blog and intrigued me. How I make new friends.
Well thank you for commenting! I always love to meet new people this way :). I've never been to Asia but I would love to go some day. I just recently took TESOL.and I'm trying to decide where to use it. Your blog was a huge encouragement to me!
8 comments:
the one way to make it perfect? change 'hunting' to 'fishing'!
umm... no, i'm sorry but I don't have enough patience for fishing! :D
Not hunting or fishing... Let's make it skiing!
Oh brother, LOL
Sorry, that was not supposed to say Anonymous. But for some reason the computer left off my name/
Haha. I hate it when people leave anonymous comments!
yeah completely understand, haha. I don't think we've met, unless we've met in Asia. I just saw your comment on someone's blog and intrigued me. How I make new friends.
Well thank you for commenting! I always love to meet new people this way :). I've never been to Asia but I would love to go some day. I just recently took TESOL.and I'm trying to decide where to use it. Your blog was a huge encouragement to me!
Post a Comment