The Last Wedding of the Year
Elliot and Joanna finally got hitched!
It was so fun to watch this couple
fall in love and get married.
Their wedding was beautiful!
Elliot and Joanna
October 13, 2012
Lighting the unity candle
First kiss :)
Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Elliot Adams
The locations of the wedding and reception were beautiful
Their reception was in an airplane hangar
that overlooked the Flathead River.
It was a bit chilly but no complaints
because we have had a gorgeous Fall!
Mom did a good job on the cake :)
Of course, since everyone was
dressed up and we were in a
dressed up and we were in a
beautiful location we had to get
a few picture of our own! :D
a few picture of our own! :D
I think this wedding made "wedding of the year"
because of their awesome getaway vehicle!
because of their awesome getaway vehicle!
A practical joke towards the groom...
Nathaniel and Ruth (the bride's sister)
just got married in June :)
I love the way the clouds look over
the mountains in this picture
And they're off!
We have been to 6 weddings since Memorial Day
and this is the conclusion Flynn and I came to...
Bahahaha
Congrats to the happy couple anyway!



3 comments:
WOW, what a beautiful wedding! :) I loved the decorations and the stand with the cake on it was gorgeous! Looks like it was a lovely time. :)
Hi Lauren, just found your blog. Loved the pictures! Man, you've been to a TON of weddings this year!
Hi Lisa! I just found your comment! Thanks for looking at our blog!
Post a Comment