Thursday, October 10, 2013

Moldova Scripture Campaign
Part 1-traveling 

God did so much on the Moldova trip that I don't know where to start!  There are also so many pictures and stories that it may take several posts to share them.

Thousands of John/Romans went out, hundreds of Bibles were placed into the hands of the people, and over three hundred people accepted Christ as their Lord and Saviour!  God is so good!

What a privilege we have to serve The Lord!


I met up with the Couriers for Christ team in Chicago and we flew for about 12 hours to Istanbul.
We then flew for another 1 1/2-2 hours to Moldova
We arrived in Chisinau, Moldova in the evening and the rode a bus for about 3 hours to Balti.
We finally got to Balti around 12:30 a.m.  I had been traveling for about 32 hours at this point so I was ready to get a good night's sleep.  
Balti(pronounced "Beltz") is where our first scripture distribution and evangelistic service were held.  We stayed in Balti during our first week in Moldova.   Stay tuned for more pictures...

No comments: