I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
Friday, April 04, 2014
Road Trip
Here are a few pictures from our trip to Michigan/Ohio.
A gorgeous sunrise in Minnesota
Chicago
We are still traveling so I'll post more later :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hi lauren, it was nice seeing u at Ann's wedding. waiting to here from u on email. dont know if u know or not but i live in Idaho. will tell u all about it in an emai. jayme larue
Hello, I am so sorry but I believe I misplaced your email address. Can you send me an email at psalm.13_6@yahoo.com? I would appreciate it! So sorry about that!
2 comments:
hi lauren, it was nice seeing u at Ann's wedding. waiting to here from u on email. dont know if u know or not but i live in Idaho. will tell u all about it in an emai. jayme larue
Hello, I am so sorry but I believe I misplaced your email address. Can you send me an email at psalm.13_6@yahoo.com? I would appreciate it! So sorry about that!
Lauren
Post a Comment