Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Favorite Little Fireman
Sorry it has been so long since I have updated.  Life has a way of flying by and before you know it, a month has passed by.

Last month, I took my nephew Arthur down to our local fire department.  I had gotten him this fireman's suit and he really wanted to see some fire trucks up close.  On our drive, I warned him that we may not be able to get in, but we would do our best.  It was so cute how understanding he was trying to be!  When we got there, one of the guys came to the door and was so excited to give us a tour.  He has a son that is close to Arthur's age so he knew just how to to keep his attention.  We stayed for close to an hour while Arthur got to sit in each of the six trucks and see how everything worked.  He even got to knock down safety cones with a fire hose, which pretty much made his day!  Here are a few pictures I couldn't resist taking.  He was such a little gentleman, and so stinkin' cute!







No comments: