Moldova... for an entire summer?
It is crazy how fast it has come up, but in a little less than a week, I'll be headed to Moldova for the summer. I'm getting so excited! I can't wait to see all the missionary kids, and the sweet girls who live at the Hannah House, and Tatiana. I'm also so excited to see Kristy(my roomie) again :) I can't wait to see all the good friends I made in Moldova!My friend Aimee will be traveling with me for the first two weeks. We get to make a stop in Rome on the way, which will be a blast! Kristy even recommended a fun place to eat ;)
Please pray for me over the next few months! It is going to be a great experience, but I know it will be a lot of work. Physically and emotionally. Pray that God will give me wisdom as I teach English and music, and whatever else I may end up doing. Please pray for the missionaries as well. They are doing a great job and I am so blessed to have an opportunity to work with them!
I will keep you updated as things progress :) Thanks for the prayers!


1 comment:
Hi, this if Jayme if u ever see this Lauren hope u have a good time this summer im moldova. Still waiting to here from u via email. Hope u wrote mg email address down correctly. It wsd good sering u at Anna's wedding. i know u will be bussy this summer whe u r there. So I don't exsoect to here from u for a while. if u do get around to emailing me. hi to kristy. not sure but Anna is going there for a lityle wedfing some time i guess. by for now. in christ jamyme
Post a Comment